Community Services and Supports
There are many services and supports for women, children and men who are dealing with abuse in Grey and Bruce. You will find a brief description of local services and contact information here. If you or someone you know is at risk of woman abuse, or have safety concerns, call the 24 hour If you are concerned about a child at risk call the Children’s Aid Society . If you have concerns about Elder Abuse, call (519) 371-4357.
In an emergency situation or if you are concerned about an adult or child’s safety call your local police or 911.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Services for Women Who Are Abused
- Services for Child Victims of Abuse/Neglect
- Sexual Assault Services and Supports
- Elder Abuse Services
- Services for Male Victims of Violence
- Services and Supports for Men Who Abuse
- Medical Services
- Web sites
- Children’s Services
- Legal and Court Support Services
- Social Services
- Mental Health and Addictions Services