This action toolkit includes five strategies to make poverty more visible in rural communities and to build hope for change. Each strategy is accompanied by tools that were developed and piloted in Grey, Bruce, Huron and Perth with women and service providers. The stratagies are: Gather Women and Communities, Getting the Facts – Community Report Cards, Celebrating Women – Community Arts Project, Engaging Municipal Government, and Building Partnerships.
- Weaving Our Communities Conference Report January 2008
- Final Report: No Wrong Door – Creating a Collaborative Rural Response for Women with Abuse, Mental Health and Addictions Issues
- Building Inclusive Communities – Training Workshops on Racism and Discrimination
- Counting Women In and How We Count: Tools for Action on Rural Poverty
- No Wrong Door: A Cross Sector Training and Networking Forum