The Inclusive Communities Committee, a subcommittee of the Grey Bruce Violence Prevention Coordinating Committee is holding free workshops for agencies and workplaces in the Grey and Bruce to build more inclusive communities and workplaces. To date seven very successful workshops have taken place with community organizations in Grey and Bruce.
- Weaving Our Communities Conference Report January 2008
- Final Report: No Wrong Door – Creating a Collaborative Rural Response for Women with Abuse, Mental Health and Addictions Issues
- Building Inclusive Communities – Training Workshops on Racism and Discrimination
- Counting Women In and How We Count: Tools for Action on Rural Poverty
- No Wrong Door: A Cross Sector Training and Networking Forum